"Jumping the broom"... new experience for me. Comes from the late 1800s from which slaves marriages were not looked upon as legalized. If the law didn't see it fit, no worries, they just jumped the broom!
HEY. Who wants to hear 10 things about me?💋
1. I started shooting a little over 1️⃣ year ago!
2. I am the middle child of 5 🖐🏼
3. I have been dating the one and only @brandonbuccheri for almost 4 years :)
4. I can proudly say my alphabet backwards
5. I am a student & college athlete 🏐
6. Sweet Tea & chocolate ice cream are my weaknesses
7. Shopping is my stress release
8. I've been loving Adam Levine since 2005 ❣️
9. 90% of days I'm wearing no makeup, Tshirt, & Nikes
10. His love NEVER fails me☝🏼
Comment if we have something in common!