Here is the #macro of Seafoamin' Around by @envylacquer from their The Mermaid At Sea collection that releases July 29th at The Indie Shop event or online on August 2nd!
Shown here is two coats and a glossy topcoat!
Click the link in my bio to see this whole collection swatched live on my YouTube channel!
😂😂😂 full circle day 😂😍❤️🍾🔪🍔👊🏽 LA for the day. I love listening to @whitechrisbrownlasvegas in the plane in the background. He sounds so serious but I know it has to be something insane 😂. Barbie can't handle her vodka and passes out. Lunch at Cecconi's, shots at The W, got to see our fav's @talitamaia + @aaroncoco , woke up back in Vegas and on to brunch... now thinking about what to do this weekend 🤔🤔🤔
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls- A classic weeknight dinner gone to the healthy side. 🌱 I subbed beef out for @gardein beefless ground and white rice for quinoa. With the same garlic and dill tomato sauce. 🍅
Here's how it went down 👇🏼
1 head of napa cabbage
1.5 cups cooked quinoa
1 cup veggie grounds (I used gardein)
1 large onion, small diced
1 Carrot, small diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 can diced tomatoes
1 tbsp tomato paste (optional for thicker sauce)
1 bay leaf
1/2 tsp paprika
Handful of dill
Salt and pepper
1. Carefully peel off layers of the cabbage, keeping each leaf intact.
2. Blanch in boiling water for 8-10 minutes, until soft but not falling apart. Remove from water and set aside
3. Meanwhile sauté veggies ground and half of the diced onions in a bit of olive oil over medium high heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Stir in cooked quinoa to combine as the filling
5. Meanwhile in a large shallow sauce pan, sauté the remaining onions, carrot, and garlic in a bit of olive oil over medium heat
6. Add in paprika and bay leaf, sauté for a few minutes more
7. Add in diced tomatoes. Bring to boil, reduce to simmer
8. Spoon in a few tablespoons of the quinoa filling onto one cabbage leaf at a time. Roll up and secure with a toothpick. Repeat until all cabbage leaves are filled
9. Nestle cabbage rolls into the tomato sauce. Cover and cook on low for 25-30 minutes. (If sauce becomes too thin at any point, add in water or veggie stock to thin)
10. Garnish with dill and enjoy! ------------------------------------------------
#meatlessmonday#vegancomfortfood#classic#food#vegan#veganfoodshare#plantbased#chef#vancityfood#whatveganseat#foodblog#recipe#dailyclove#eats#healthy#heresmyfood#veganheroes#veggy#gloobyfood c #polish#cabbagerolls#gardien