1. Don't put it down, put it away (helps immensely with clutter)
2. Use a planner for everything, not just school (some people prefer an actual planner because writing it down can help them remember it better, but an app can work too)
3. Colour code class materials, use a different color for each subject.
4. Rewriting class notes, memos, important dates, & anything else worth remembering helps to engrain it in your mind
5. Meal prepping twice every week helps to save time, money and also helps to keep your meals nice and healthy. This can also help you remember to eat.
6. Do some sort of exercise for 30 minutes at least 4 times a week because it gets rid of excess energy, helps you to focus and can make you feel great
7. Pick out your outfit for the next day, every single night. EVERYTHING from the actual clothes, to the underwear, socks, bra, shoes, & accessories.
8. Pack your backpack and whatever else you need the night before
9. have a bag full of essentials that you take everywhere ( things such as wallet, keys, a protein bar, water, a back up charger, pen, small notebook, planner, gum, & hand sanitizer
10. make lists of “to’s” (to do, to remember, to buy)
11. go from room to room whenever you leave someplace to make sure you haven’t left anything behind
12. use post-it notes in visible places as reminders
13. set aside one day per week to do stuff you need to get done (cleaning, schoolwork, chores, grocery shopping, etc)
14. have a “time out” for yourself every other day to relax and recharge
15. set alarms for waking up, tasks and cooking for better time management 🌻
What theme do you want next?