So ready for the weekend.. haven't camped out at a festival since the Rainbow Gathering in 2000 when I was 14! It was n amazing experience and helped mold who I am today. I am so excited for this weekends festivities with Reggae Rise Up! A day and a half left of work, and we are outa here! Need to dig my feet in some dirt! 👣 #dreadhead#ladieswithlocks#hairliketreeroots#happyhippie
*LESS TRAUMA EQUALS BETTER RESULT*
Anyone who has certified through Beleza Brows or has taken my confidence course knows I take the *less trauma equals better results*rule VERY seriously. When I first started microblading I didn't realize how important it was not to over cut on the first session. It's vital that at the first session you leave space between your strokes to ensure there is room for the healing process. Even when cut correctly microbladed cuts swell just a little upon healing. Leaving that space in between your strokes ensures your strokes don't bleed together. This space is even more vital when they have no hair to cover the microblading at alI. (Like in the above picture) I think some technicians are scared to leave the space. They worry about their client feeling like it's not full enough or that the after picture won't look as good. Once you explain the importance of leaving the space to your client, I assure you they will be just fine with it. This specific after picture is a great example and although it may not look as full after this first session I can assure you that those strokes upon healing will be perfect!!! When she comes back for her touchup in 6 weeks we will then at that appointment have the opportunity to make them look fuller if needed. I would rather "undercut" at the first appointment than "overcut" and so would you, I promise. One thing that does help to fill in the space however, is shading! With this client I microbladed and then I did two passes of light soft tap shading. So after the first appointment the client can plan on the permanent brow process to be 60% complete. It is at the 6 week touchup that we finalize shape, color and fullness. Completing the other 40%. After all once again "it's not what they look like right after but what they look like healed that matters!!! " 😘😘-Janelle
Что писать чтобы узнать цену❓ ▪️Какой длины хотите де дреды (если есть фото/картинка для примера , присылайте )
▪️Какого цвета. ▪️Какой длины ваши волосы, желательно фото , чтобы видеть длину и густоту (де дреды вплетаются при своей длине от 10см)
Для записи на плетение пиши в Директ или вотсап 📲89031244773
Mystic morningz wit moon.
I found dis old vintage silk dress yesterday and tried to leave the shoppe without it but I just couldn't🙈
It feels so good to buy myself beautiful old dresses sometimes.... wut can I do about it👄🔮
I'm off to find something rad for my brother's day of birth... ♥️
Sending you all #happyvibes 💫
Creativity is contagious. Pass it on. Albert Einstein ♡ ♡ The beautiful @opium_dreams wearing her new custom dreads. X Light & Warm Blonde with a few Pastel Blue & Purple, Clip in Dreads & Braids. ♡ Quick Questions - PM us. ♡
Shot by the talented @hal3_ ☆
worshipping da winds dat kiss muh skin
dem mystic visions from da moon witin
I got dirty fingnails but I dun eat no snails...
I feel like a sexy strong beet today.
I hope u all have radical dayz ♥️🌜
Fun times via @mikafrancis ♡ Check out her new Youtube Video!! ☆
Mika is wearing her Custom Peach Clip in Dreads & Pastel Burner Braids ♡
Dreads & Braids Available to buy via the Website. Links in Bio. Questions - PM us. ♡