Towards the end of my client's session today she starts telling me how excited she gets for our sessions and what she tells people who ask her why she keeps coming. She was on a roll so I asked if I could record and share!
Weekly classes are a small part of what I do; most of my work is with people individually. I don't promote myself much in this way however, b/c I'm busy doing the work!
My inner guidance told me when I started this member-based life-enrichment business to, "build the people, not the brand." That's what I've been doing and Spirit takes care of the rest! >>>>> ####
Been self-employed doing this work full-time for 4 years now. 90% of my clients are referrals with the other 10% from google. >>>>About 7% of my referrals come from a therapist and the rest of my clients come from other clients whose lives are transforming in amazing ways! One of my long-term clients is actually a therapist herself who practices the self-care that she teaches!
Find out who you truly are and walk in it. And when you do that, when you realize how abundant and powerful and useful you are, you will attract everything that you need. 🙏🏽🕉🌷 Do what you love and are divinely guided to. You don't have to chase anything. Trust in your Self, fulfill your life's purpose, take care of others and let the universe take care of you. #lifeswork#purpose#fulfillment#innerpeace#happiness#loveandlight#acceptance#beautifullife#beautiful#inner#journey#personalgrowth#transformation#spiritual#consulting#energyhealing#intuitivereading#humanity#healing#findyourself#knowthyself#loveyourself#selfcare#life#god#meditation#goodvibes#positivevibes
Today (Aug 18th), during the same year my grandma was born (1920), was the same year congress ratified the 19th amendment, granting women the right to vote. This was monumental in women's right. Let's remember how far we've had to come, how hard we've had to fight, and remind humanity that we're not backing down. Not in this lifetime, not ever. Let's continue to fight for women's rights and for the rights of all humanity. Love your fellow man. Be a source of support and power. Together we can remind this world of the people in it, and not just those who believe they're above it.
Thank you @tokeativity for this beautiful post. .
#Repost @tokeativity ・・・
Passed by Congress June 4, 1919, and ratified on August 18, 1920, the 19th amendment granted women the right to vote. Thank you to all the women who fought for us! #Repost @feministfightclub
Today we take a moment to remember perhaps the most OG Fight Club of them all—the Suffragists, who paraded and picketed, lit bonfires, had fingers broken by police, and were jailed and tormented demanding women be granted the right to vote. It was on #thisdayinhistory that those early crusaders would finally win that right—with the ratification of the 19th Amendment, in 1920—but it would take many more years and many more battles to overturn state laws and policies that continued to disenfranchise black voters. As we remember these early crusaders—as well as those who continue to fight for equality every day—we also remind ourselves: At a time when so much of what we value is under attack in this country, *we will not take our voting rights for granted*. #PSA#VOTE
When you go to the beach with your girlfriend. It's the dead of summer and the water feels like a bath. We stay in the ocean for an hour as the sun sets. Everything about the day feels synchronistic, aligned. We sit on the sand and eat snacks, conversating about metaphysics, relationships, health, humanity. We realize we're under the stars and the beach is empty. Eventually we relocate to an outdoor café. The temperature of the summer nights air makes it impossible to feel where our skin ends and the air begins. We sip tea until 3 AM, talking about life, and we both go home feeling exhausted, yet enlightened and energized. Inspired. The only thing more powerful than being in the flow, in sync with the universe, is sharing that space and connection with another. We are all interdependent, everything in nature is. Only when we can accept and embrace this truth can we experience the value and beauty of the reality of our interconnectedness. We are all in this together, whether we realize it or not. Whether we accept it and embrace it or reject it and resist it is up to us alone. Alone (all-one) #onelove ❤️📷 @skylerjune @lifeofsky