Preview shot of our new men's collection "Dirty Harry" for @go247 inspired by all the great 70's films , music artists and fashion of that decade ...massive thanks to the team of Hair , me @zoeharte @ariannamarinohair @ellemajors assistant @hairbyashleymcgrath Mua's @meaganmua @brittanybrown.mua and great photography by @nikicram styling for the first time by myself !🙈.. @unite_hair #mens#modern#grooming#fashion#70 's#dirtyharry
"Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky. Well, do ya, punk?" ❤
Since a lot of other people on Instagram are doing this, I figured why not. These are five film characters I feel I am most like personality wise.
1. Joe Hallenbeck (Bruce Willis, The Last Boy Scout 1991)
2. Detective Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood, Dirty Harry 1971)
3. Capt. Benjamin Williard (Martin Sheen, Apocalypse Now, 1979)
4. Gunnery Sergeant Tom Highway (Clint Eastwood, Heartbreak Ridge, 1986)
5. Mr. White (Harvey Keitel, Reservoir Dogs, 1992)