Summer adventures are the best, but I can't wait for my next adventure! This summer has been one of the best summers I've ever had, I've got to spend time with and meet so many sweet people, but the new adventure of college couldn't be more exciting!! I'm looking forward to the new responsibilities I'll be tasked with, my roomate and the 6 other girls I'll be sharing a living space with couldn't be more awesome!! I've been able to email one of my professors and she's absolutely fantastic! I feel so blessed that God had me meet my boyfriend because I would have never heard about Whitworth otherwise, and now I couldn't imagine spending the next 4 years of my life anywhere else!! I love Whitworth and everyone I've met so far!! I can't wait to begin the rest of my life 😄 GO BUCS!!
P.C. Thom Chapman
Here we have some mini cupcakes layered with a graham cracker crust and creamy tangy cheesecake, topped with strawberry sauce!
* 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
* 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
* 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
* 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
* ½ cup sour cream
* ¼ cup granulated sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* caramel sauce or strawberry sauce for topping, optional
* Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
* Line a muffin pan with paper liners. (I recommend using the paper liners over foil)
* Combine graham cracker, butter and sugar in a small bowl. Texture should be similar to wet sand. Divide crust evenly into the bottom of the lined muffin tin.
* Bake for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
* Take out of the oven and cool completely.
* Meanwhile assemble the cheesecake filling. Beat cream cheese in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment.
* Add in sour cream, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined. Make sure to scrap the sides of the bowl.
* Pour cheesecake mixture into cooled muffin tin. It will be about 2 tablespoons of filling each. Fill almost all the way to the top.
* Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheesecakes are set. They will still jiggle a bit. Do not over cook them. If they start to crack they are getting over cooked.
* Allow them to cool in the muffin tin completely. Place in the refrigerator to chill and serve cold with your favorite toppings.
Check out my Facebook page- link is in the bio! For more information or availability on food orders, don't hesitate to DM because the website will soon be coming up! 😊